Sunday, May 25, 2014

World Top 3 Beaches

Last week I went to Thailand and with that visit I have officially been in beaches around all the continents in the world. It´s kinda weird that it took me almost 3 months to travel to a beach since I move to Asia. Asia is an amazing place because of the food, the people and the culture. Most places including Japan, Korea and many more make such blend between old traditional culture and the new technology and trends. Here I´ll leave you pictures of my top 3 beaches around the world in no particular order. I´ll add specific info and more pictures for each in the days to come.

Galapagos, Ecuador


Phuket, Thailand



Barcelona, Spain


www.flickr.com/photos/dazjohnson
www.flickr.com/photos/michaelrperry
www.flickr.com/photos/curtismacnewton

No comments:

Post a Comment